Welcome to the Colorado Quilting Council Web Site
Calendar: Click on the link on the right sidebar or the Menu above. This will be the location for all shows, meetings, Guild events. It will be more comprehensive as more groups submit their events.
- Fall Retreat Flyer – NEW – Click here for Fall Retreat Kit
- CQC Gifts & Grants Application
- Quilt-A-Fair Vendor Information for 2016 – Get your spot – they are going fast!
- Colorado 2016 Show at the Denver Library – Click link in top menu bar for full show and entry information.
- Avoid the Rush – Download and complete Show & Tell Form before the meeting.
Quilt-a-Fair Quilt Show Information
Quilt-a-FairShow entry rules and entry form below:
- May 1– July 15 / Entry Window
- July 20 Entries Juried
- July 27 Juror’s Decision mailed in #10 stamped envelope that was submitted.
- Aug 10–29 Deliver Quilts to various locations
- Sept 22 Quilt Judging
- Sept 23–24 Quilt Show at Quilt-a-Fair
- Sept 24 Quilt Pickup at Quilt-a-Fair – 5:00p–5:45p
- Sept 29– Oct 7 / Quilt Pickup at local shops, etc.
- Oct 5 CQC Quilt Shipping Date
The Colorado Quilting Council invites everyone to attend their regular meetings. Guest fees are $10 per meeting. Meetings start at 10AM and the speaker starts around 11:30. Or, for only $25 annually, become a CQC member and enjoy 10 guest speakers, access to a large library, discounted class fees, retreats and more. Anyone joining after August 1st will only pay $12.50 for dues to enjoy CQC membership for the remainder of this calendar year.
To encourage CQC members to share the joy of CQC, members who bring a friend and pay for their friend’s guest fee, will receive a discounted guest fee of $5.00 AND your friend will receive a free gift from CQC! Membership forms can be obtained on the CQC website or at a meeting.